Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too. Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply e-mail me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Honorable mention’ no later than Monday 6PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Political Commentator – President Obama, the budget/deficit battle and the 2012 presidential elections
- The Noisy Room – Tea Time In Wisconsin
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Syria Delirious
- Right Truth – How Are These Wars Working Out For Us?
- Joshuapundit –The Real Battle In The Middle East: Syria
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Late Credit
- Bookworm Room – Who can you trust? Or how one Leftist may be breaking free of the Goebbels’ school of Leftist lying
- New Zeal–Is George Soros A Communist Agent?
- The Glittering Eye –Deluged With Budgets, Overwhelmed With Questions
- The Razor – A Taxing Time In America
- VA Right – 2011 Richmond Tax Day TEA Party Attendance: Mission Accomplished Syndrome?
- Rhymes With Right – Obama Announces Intent To Commit (Another) Impeachable Offense
- Simply Jews – Pastor Sizer: crossing the red line of anti-Israeli discourse
- The Grouch – Pink Ribbons will not Help
- Liberty’s Spirit – WE THE PEOPLE: a Primer for Trump who “hearts” Saddam Hussein
- Restoring Honor Starts Here – Winning the Future? Let’s be clear on what that means!
- Capitalist Preservation – Four Score And Seven Lies Ago
- Roger’s Rules/Pajamas Media –Why It’s OK for the U.S. Govt. to Burn Bibles But Condemn Burning the Koran submitted by The Political Commentator
- American Thinker/Peter Heck –A War Gone Missing submitted by The Noisy Room
- Wings Over Iraq – Churchill, Strategy, and Positive Thinking submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sense Of Events –Saudis Cut Oil Output submitted by Right Truth
- Sarah Palin – Video and Transcript of the Tax Day Tea Party Speech in Madison, Wisconsin submitted by Joshuapundit
- WSJ Ideas Market – Twin Lessons: Have More Kids. Pay Less Attention to Them submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Zombie/Pajamas Media–Tea Party vs. US Uncut: A San Francisco Tax Day Showdown submitted by Bookworm Room
- JR Nyquist.Com – Say “Goodbye” to the Dollar submitted by New Zeal
- Pundita – Do Sarkozy’s actions toward Libya relate to the day the world changed? Pundita turns to the spirit world for an answer submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Dean’s World –Trump In 2012? submitted by The Razor
- Keith Hennissee – Understanding The S&P Report submitted by VA Right
- American Thinker/C. Edmund Wright – Third Party? Read the Fine Print First submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Christian Hate? – Men are a waste of space, and the BBC has the stats to prove it submitted by Simply Jews
- Aish.Com – Israel: Defying The Odds submitted by The Watcher
- Jihad Watch – Muslims protest Tennessee anti-terror legislation submitted by The Watcher