Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….and be sure to tune in on Monday for next week’s Council forum question!
- The Noisy Room – The Fiction of Barack Obama
- The Right Planet – Marx Is For Hippies
- Joshuapundit–What Does Peace Mean Anyway?
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Still More Narrative Fail
- The Independent Sentinel – Sebellius Channels JFK to Promote Government As the New Religion
- Simply Jews – Tombstone and Mexican spotted owl
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Yemen Blitz
- The Political Commentator – It’s 8:00 AM, do you know where your tax money is going?
- Bookworm Room – Is Regents of the University of California v. Bakke, a 1978 case rejecting academic racial quotas, the smoking gun behind Obamas Kenyan identity? *UPDATED*
- Gay Patriot – Is there anything Barack Obama doesn’t politicize?
- VA Right! – Defending Obama Has Become Like Defending Cigarettes
- The Razor – Geert Wilders: A 21st Century Canary in a Coal Mine
- Rhymes With Right – Professional Malpractice By North Carolina Social Studies Teacher
- The Glittering Eye –The Enforcement Deficit
- The Mellow Jihadi – The Biggest Loser, Navy-style
- The Pirate’s Cove – What If Occupy Gave A World Wide Demonstration And No One Came?
- Maggie’s Notebook – Obama’s Gutted MediCare
- The Mental Recession – Union Leader Beats Nikki Haley Effigy With a Baseball Bat
- Mark Steyn –Eternally shifting sands of Obama’s biography submitted by The Noisy Room
- PJ Media/Roger Kimball – Who Is Barack Obama? The Question that Won’t Go Away submitted by The Right Planet
- Andrew McCarthy – Western Sharia submitted by Joshuapundit
- Truth Before Dishonor – Just who is waging a war on women? submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- FrontPage Magazine – Chicago Braces for Leftist Violence and Mayhem submitted by The The Independent Sentinel
- The Texas Scribbler – Lynching A Black Man submitted by Simply Jews
- Center for Defense Studies – Rushing for the Exits: The Wrong Lesson of Afghanistan submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Israel Hayom –A Worthless Piece Of Papersubmitted by The Political Commentator
- Maggie’s Farm/Bruce Kesler–The Difference Between John Kerry 2004 and Barack Obama 2012 submitted by Bookworm Room
- American Spectator –Losing the World to Win Reelection submitted by Gay Patriot
- Publius Forum – VIDEO: Violent Union Thugs Using Ball Bat on Effigy of SC Gov. Nikki Haley! submitted by VA Right!
- Melanie Phillips –The BBC Is Using Taxpayer’s Money To Spread An Ancient Racial Libel submitted by The Razor
- The Other McCain – Brett Kimberlin Saga Takes a Bizarre Turn, Forcing Me to Leave Maryland submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Paul Miller/Shadow Government – Obama’s legacy on Afghanistan submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Commentary – The Failure Of Arab Liberals submitted by The Watcher
- Gatestone Institute – Apartheid: The Big Lie submitted by The Watcher
4 Responses to “Watcher’s Council Nominations – Seven Days In May Edition”