Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- Liberty’s Spirit – Who Elected these Egomaniacs as Jewish-American “Leaders”?
- The Noisy Room – Envisioning a Cruz Coalition
- Simply Jews – Christiane Amanpour and Hassan Rouhani: almost there, only to get a slap on the face
- The Political Commentator – Malpractice Analogies: If Barack Obama was a…
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Remapped
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Hey, when will ABC do a hidden camera show on something like this?
- The Razor – Republican Rebels
- Bookworm Room – Thoughts on a mouse’s death
- The Glittering Eye –What’s Wrong With a Shutdown?
- VA Right! – Government Sends 800,000 Unnecessary (Nonessential) Workers Home. Obama Goes to Maximize Pain
- The Right Planet – ANNA — Syria from the Russian Perspective
- Joshuapundit–Peace In Our Time
- Nice Deb – Why Was An Al Qaeda Commander Photographed Inside a USAID Tent? (Video)
- The Mellow Jihadi – Walking Bloody Around the Navy Base
- Rhymes With Right – A Headline That Got My Hopes Up
- Ask Marion – The Battle Between Good and Evil
- Right Reason – Why we should care about CAIR
- Aewl’s Abode – Thoughts On Ted Cruz
- The Pirate’s Cove – NC Gov. McCrory Cites Obama Showing ID To Vote
- Mark Steyn – Worse is the New Normal submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Sultan Knish –Bill de Blasio and the Jews of New York submitted by The Noisy Room
- Yourish – The new lying liar who leads Iran submitted by Simply Jews
- The Commentator –Christianity gone haywire, and going down submitted by The Political Commentator
- The Kernal – What I learned watching North Korean TV submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Discriminations – “Simple” Partisan Bias At The Washington Post submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Megan McArdle –11 Pieces of Obamacare Conventional Wisdom That Shouldn’t Be So Conventional submitted by The Razor
- Reason–Obamacare vs. Samaritan Health-Care Ministry: A Case Study submitted by Bookworm Room
- Sean Trende/Real Clear Politics – The Politics of the Government Shutdown submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Tea Party News Network – Chris Matthews: ‘Ted Cruz Is Brilliant…The President’s Met His Match’
submitted by VA Right!
- Brendan O’Neill/Telegraph – I’m sorry, but we have to talk about the barbarism of modern Islamist terrorism submitted by The Right Planet
- Victor Davis Hanson – Obama: Transforming America submitted by Joshuapundit
- Michael Walsh/NRO –What We Just Saw submitted by Nice Deb
- Michelle Malkin – Obama Lied, My Health Plan Died submitted by The Watcher
- Bill Whittle – Umbrella Men submitted by Watcher
3 Responses to “Watcher’s Council Nominations – Shut Down Edition”