Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week’s contest is dedicated to Dr. Benjamin Carson for not just speaking truth to power, but actually doing it within spitting distance:
First off, a correction. It was pointed out to me that I inadvertently left off a couple of my fellow Council members who made the list of top 200 Conservative blogs last week..namely VA Right and The Political Commentator.Mea Culpa…that’s what I get for relying on second hand and not doing the work myself!
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Just Don’t Repeat What They Say …
- The Noisy Room – Year of the Political Snake
- Simply Jews – Bibis’ conundrum: a forecast attempted
- Joshuapundit-White House On Benghazi: ‘ No More Questions!! ‘
- The Political Commentator – If WWII ended today, would it still be called a ‘Surrender Table’?
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Drones Gone Wild!
- Rhymes With Right – The Problem With The ObamaCare Birth Control Regulation
- The Right Planet – I Want My Machine Guns Back
- The Glittering Eye -The Irony, It Burns
- The Razor – Pope Benedict XVI Resigns
- Bookworm Room – Explosive new book: Obama administration up to its neck in covert acts that caused Benghazi deaths
- VA Right! - The Commonalities Between Cop Killer Christopher Dorner Worship and Obama Worship
- Gay Patriot – Why doesn’t City of LA attend to its uneven sidewalks?
- The Mellow Jihadi – A Bigger Feminist: Beyoncé or Maggie Parker?
- Ask Marion – America – Land of the Mis, Under and Low Informed
- The Pirate’s Cove – NY Times: It’s Not Easy (Or Cheap) Being Green
- Right Reason – Is John Brennan a Muslim?
- Wolf Howling – Finally: The DOJ Charges S&P With Fraud In Rating Sub-Prime Backed Securities
- Weekly Standard – Hagel: Israel’s Nukes More of a Threat than Iran’s submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Kimberly Bloom Jackson/American Thinker –Children Deserve to Be Defended submitted by The Noisy Room
- The Dissident Frogman – President Obama, he goes shooting all the time submitted by Simply Jews
- Amity Schlaes – The Small Presidency submitted by Joshuapundit
- Adina Kutnicki -John Brennan, Obama’s CIA Pick, IS A Muslim Convert…Brotherhood Mafia’s Infiltration Near Complete submitted by The Political Commentator
- Latitude blog/New York Times – Pakistan’s Media Police submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Allergic To Bull – The Map of Hate submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Dr. Benjamin Carson – Dr. Benjamin Carson’s Speech at the National Prayer Breakfast submitted by The Right Planet
- Joel Kotkin/NewGeography.com – The Cities Winning The Battle For The Fastest Growing High-Wage Sector In The U.S submitted by The Glittering Eye
- The People’s Cube –Cardinals Mull Obama Papacy submitted by The Razor
- WSJ/William Kristol & Peter Wehner -The Absentee Commander in Chiefsubmitted by Bookworm Room
- Heritage.Org – Morning Bell: Obama’s Bogus State of the Union Promises submitted by VA Right!
- Jennifer Rubin/Right Turn -Comeuppance for Menendez, Obama and Hagel submitted by Gay Patriot
- Michelle Malkin –Latest embarrassment from the legitimate news media: Sarah Palin joining Al Jazeera submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Michele Rhee – My Break With The Democrats submitted by The Watcher
- Michael Totten – Radical Islam’s Global Reaction: The Push for Blasphemy Laws submitted by The Watcher
One Response to “Watcher’s Council Nominations – State Of Disunion Edition”