Like Greg over at Rhymes From Right says – we’re all for those pre ’67 lines, as long as we start with the right ones!
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week’s contest is dedicated to Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu.
You can, too. Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply e-mail me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Honorable mention’ no later than Monday 6PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Noisy Room – Evil Precedent – Indiana Invalidates Fourth Amendment
- Rhymes With Right – Daniel’s decision Highlights A Problem With Our Politics
- Simply Jews – Binyamin Netanyahu (Bibi) goes to Washington
- Right Truth – Trending Pro-Life
- Joshuapundit–Obama’s Embarrassing Try For A Walk Back At AIPAC
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – 1967
- The Razor – We Are Not As Smart As We Think We Are
- Bookworm Room – Contemporary coverage of the Six Day War — clear-sighted and moral
- The Colossus of Rhodey – “Warrior Moms??”
- VA Right – Virginia US Senate Candidate Tim Donner Makes Critical Campaign Blunder
- Snapped Shot – The Background Provides the Story
- The Political Commentator – Faith And Begorrah: Obama Embraces His “Irish” Roots While Burning His Jewish Bridges
- The Glittering Eye –Hundred Year Flood
- New Zeal – Russians Work To Destroy Israel Through Palestinian Statehood – Moscow Meddles As She Has Always Done
- Constitutionalists United For Liberty – Where Are The Strong Leaders?
- Capitalist Preservation – The Katie Couric multi Obamagasmic highlight reel
- Maggie’s Notebook–Israel’s Pre-1967 War Borders: What They Mean – The Reality submitted by The Noisy Room
- Flopping Aces – Editorial Ignorance submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Israelity – 1967 car-for-land swap submitted by Simply Jews
- Sultan Knish –Three Cheers for Terroristine submitted by Right Truth
- Raymond Ibrahim – Muslim Jihad in Christian Ethiopia:
Lessons for the West submitted by Joshuapundit
- Politico – Ties That Bind Defense, State submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- The Elder Of Ziyon –http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2011/05/full-text-of-bibs-speech-before.html submitted by The Razor
- Belmont Club/Pajamas Media –Strictly From Hunger submitted by Bookworm Room
- Phi Beta Cons – Obama’s Speech and the Academic Mindset submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Yid With Lid – Congressional Report: Obama Deliberately Causing Oil Prices to Spikesubmitted by VA Right
- The American Pundit – David Gregory Rushes to Defend Obama, Fails Utterly submitted by Snapped Shotli>
- Caroline Glick –Obama’s Diversionary Tactics submitted by The Political Commentator
- Zenpundit – “What amazes me is the *speed* of the moral descent” submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Melanie Phillips – And now, those who are on the side of civilisation submitted by New Zeal
- Wolf Howling – The Muslim Conquest Of Sicily submitted by The Watcher
- Seraphic Secret – Obama’s Jihad submitted by The Watcher
3 Responses to “Watcher’s Council Nominations – Supporting Those Pre ’67 Lines Edition”