And yes, Sarah Palin had something instructive to say about it:
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too. Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply e-mail me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Honorable mention’ no later than Monday 6PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members and reaping the resulting traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- Joshuapundit –Is Egypt The Next Iran?
- The Noisy Room – Obama’s Pal George Soros and the Fall of Egypt
- Rhymes With Right – A Message To The CPAC Boycotters
- Simply Jews – Gideon Levy, the baron of deceit industry, strikes again
- VA Right – Republican Victory in November Leads to Lower Unemployment – Now at 9%
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Hyper Puissant
- Bookworm Room – Defining our terms when we speak about Egypt
- Right Truth – Irreconcilable Differences
- The Colossus of Rhodey – “Cap” movie poster
- The Glittering Eye –How Much Did the Stimulus Stimulate?
- The Razor – Lost Friendship
- Snapped Shot – Egypt In A Nutshell
- Boker Tov Boulder – Moslem ‘Authorities’ Dug up Temple Mount “to Erase Traces of Jewish Altar”
- The Political Commentator – Financial Derivatives Explained As Only A Bartender Can!
- Iowahawk – Stay Hungry For Learning submitted by Joshuapundit
- The Radio Patriot – Bill Kristol, Rich Lowry and Joe Klein Gang Up on Glenn Beck submitted by The Noisy Room
- Hot Air – Unemployment rate goes to 9.0%, only 36K jobs added; Update: 504K disappears from labor forcesubmitted by Rhymes with Right
- Foreign Affairs – Egypt’s democratic mirage submitted by Simply Jews
- Red State – Hey Barack, Resign Now, and Now Means Yesterday submitted by VA Right
- Small Wars Journal – Realism, Idealism, and U.S. Foreign Policy in the Islamic World submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Commentary – Beck’s Fevered Mind submitted by Bookworm Room
- Resa Laru Kirkland: War Chick –OH MY FREAKIN’ GOSH! DID GLENN BECK READ MY RESPONSE AT HIS SITE?submitted by Right Truth
- Common Sense Political Thought – Creeping Statism submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Althouse – Professor Tribe would like you to know how nonpartisan the Supreme Court Justices are … I mean, will be, when they decide the individual mandate question the way he would like.
- UN-PC in the USA – Liberal “Logic” on Guns submitted by The Razor
- Atlas Shrugs – Virginia Military Institute Infiltrated by Islamic Supremacists submitted by Snapped Shot
- Daled Amos – Dear Washington Post: The Muslim Brotherhood Is NOT Your Father’s YMCA submitted by The Watcher
- Victor Davis Hanson – Clueless In Cairo submitted by The Watcher