(This video especially dedicated to those fun lovin’ Ikhwan cray-zees! نظرة على تلك الفتيات وكشفت!)
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too. Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply e-mail me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Honorable mention’ no later than Monday 6PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Noisy Room – Of Philanthropists and Monsters – Rockin’ the Casbah
- Simply Jews – Egypt revolution: so this is what it’s all about…
- Rhymes With Right – Law Prof Gets It Wrong On Right To Revolt
- Joshuapundit –Lipstick On A Pig – Whitewashing The Muslim Brotherhood
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Future Pyramidland
- The Razor – Accepting the Change In Egypt
- Right Truth – You have options if government shuts down Internet
- Bookworm Room – The Egypt crisis; or, the Community Activist and foreign policy
- VA Right – Obama Observes 30 Days of Silence on Egypt
- Snapped Shot – Abnormals
- The Colossus of Rhodey – A “shut up and write” protest doesn’t quite work, but …
- The Glittering Eye –The “Emotionless Man” in American Cinema
- Liberty’s Spirit–Cultural Relativism, Political Correctness, Elitist Racism and the Death of Freedom in the Arab Middle East
- The Grouch–Beware of that Deadly Hickey!
- Thinking Strategically–Shi-lang!
- The Political Commentator – Rutgers University: Publicly funded institution or restricted country club?
- Center For Security Policy
– The Muslim Brotherhood: the enemy in its own words submitted by The Noisy Room
- The Passing Parade – State Of The Union submitted by Simply Jews
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Big Law Firm Takes Down Big Conservative Bloggersubmitted by Rhymes with Right
- TPM – Pakistan and the Mumbai Attacks: The Untold Story submitted by Joshuapundit
- Daily Gut – Pro Bowl Of Revolutions submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- The Other McCain – Massive New Protests In Egypt submitted by The Razor
- The Rubin Report –Egypt: The Turning Point, The Regime’s Plan on What To Do Next submitted by Right Truth
- Energy Tribune – Is It Really The Warmest Ever? submitted by Bookworm Room
- Doug Ross – Constitutional Crisis Brewing: Administration Refuses To Submit to Subpoena Requests submitted by The Watcher
- The Pagan Temple – Sarah Palin Responds To Obama’s State Of The Union submitted by The Colussus of Rhodey
- Cato@Liberty – Judge Vinson’s Greatest Hits submitted by VA Right
- Iowahawk – B.Y.O.B. submitted by The Watcher
- American Thinker–The Story of the Egyptian Revolution submitted by The Watcher
3 Responses to “Watcher’s Council Nominations – Walk Like An Egyptian Edition”