(Graphic cheerfully filched from the legendary Iowahawk)
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too. Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply e-mail me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Honorable mention’ no later than Monday 6PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Declaring war vs. “authorizations”: “Legal” conflicts and the War Powers Act
- The Noisy Room – Preemptive Anarchy
- Joshuapundit -A Message For The Tribe
- Right Truth – Grains Of Sand: The Fall Of Neve Dekalim
- New Zeal – “Responsibility to Protect” – The End of National Sovereignty As We Know It?
- Rhymes With Right – Is It Time To Impeach Obama?
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Syria Slipping
- The Political Commentator – Is religion heading towards extinction?
- Bookworm Room – Yes, there is an Obama doctrine
- The Glittering Eye -Reading up on Hyperinflation
- VA Right - Another Parody Video From Va Right! “Just Like a Real War” Music Performed by Tom White
- The Razor – The Road to Hell pt. 2
- Snapped Shot – The Great Wall Of Cowardice
- Simply Jews – Iran Plans To Introduce Clean Web
- The Grouch – Woe is Me! I’m Disabled!
- Capitalist Preservation – Look out below. Deja Vu for February new home sales