One look from you, I drift away.
I pray that you are here to stay.
You got it – Roy Orbison
One of the consequences of the Traveling Wilburys was that Jeff Lynne produced Roy Orbison’s final album that included the hit, You got it.
- The Colossus of Rhodey -The conclusion is: “Common Sense”
- Wolf Howling - What Direction Our Economy
- The Glittering Eye - The Tip of the Iceberg
- Virginia Right! - Will Washington’s Failures Lead to Second American Revolution?
- Right Truth - Politicians Should Have An Expiration Date
- Bookworm Room - Anne Rice and neo-paganism
- Snapped Shot – The Future of Photojournalism
- Rhymes with Right - Sorry, Charlie — Obama Can’t Fix The Racial Climate He And His Supporters Have Created
- Mere Rhetoric – After Lebanon Border Ambush, Reuters First Out Of The Gate With Demonstrably False Anti-Israel Propaganda
- JoshuaPundit - Obama’s Latest Anti-Israel Tactic – Getting Others to Do the Dirty Work For Him
- Discriminations – Blow-n Away submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Seraphic Secret – Nazis To Open Museum Of Tolerance At Aushwitz submitted by Wolf Howling
- Winds of Change – Why We’re Just Flatly Screwed in Afghanistan submitted by The Glittering Eye
- My Modern Met - The Ghosts of World War II’s Past (20 photos) submitted by Virginia Right!
- News Real Blog – Dr. Phyllis Chesler – What Happens to Women if We Leave Afghanistan? Time Magazine Gets it Wrong submitted by Right Truth
- StandWithUs (You Tube) – Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions submitted by Bookworm Room
- Pirate’s Cove - Retirement Savings “Undisclosed Bomb” - submitted by Snapped Shot
- Rick versus Kay – Voter ID… Bill White opposes requiring identification to vote… submitted by Rhymes with Right
- MEMRI – Gaza Friday Sermon on Al-Aqsa TV: Muslims Should Wage Jihad to Liberate the Al-Aqsa Mosque from the Filth of the Jews, the Brothers of Apes and Pigs submitted by Mere Rhetoric
- Andrew Breitbart/Big Journalism – I Got My Correction Thanks to the The New York Times — Now Who’s Next? submitted by JoshuaPundit
- Yaacov Lozowick’s Ruminations – Fog of War, Foggy Thinking, Pure Malice submitted by The Watcher
- DaTechguy’s Blog – If professor Bambridge is embarassed to be a conservative these days… submitted by The Watcher