Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Noisy Room – Invaders Guarding the Watchtower
- The Colossus of Rhodey – “Morality and Conscience”
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The Difference It Made
- The Political Commentator – Cartoon, Video: Hey recent college graduate, congratulations?
- Joshuapundit–Who Really Is Really Savagely Destroying Palestinian Children?
- The Right Planet – Exasperation: A Nation on the Brink
- Gay Patriot – Only the president can end the Benghazi “sideshow”
- Rhymes With Right – A Lawless Agency In Need Of A Special Prosecutor
- VA Right! – A Word on Supervisor Elton Wade Appointing Norm Sulser to the Hanover School Board
- The Glittering Eye –What Did They Know and When Did They Know It
- The Razor – The Ignored Will Not Be Silenced
- Bookworm Room – Obama and Henry II; Obama and Martin Niemöller; and Obama and Al Capone
- The Mellow Jihadi – Michelle Bachmann, Jihadi Foods, and the US Navy
- Simply Jews – When in Rome or the best and the worst of that trip
- Ask Marion – You Cannot Honor What You Don’t Know Or Miss
- The Pirate’s Cove – Obama’s True Concern With All The Scandals
- Sultan Knish –With Blood On Their Hands submitted by The Noisy Room
- Douglas Ernst – 3D printing drives statists crazy; expect tyrants to double their efforts submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Cindy Storer/Global Public Square – Why al-Qaeda Isn’t Dead submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Rezah Kahlili/WND –Terrorist Super Axis To Strike Within U.S. submitted by The Political Commentator
- /Khalid Abu Toameh/Jewish Press – Kerry Betting On The Wrong Horses submitted by Joshuapundit
- Godfather Politics – 40 Ways to be a Good Democrat submitted by The Right Planet
- Commentary –Obama Doubles Down on Benghazi Denial submitted by Gay Patriot
- PJ Media/Zombie – Progracists submitted by Rhymes with Right
- PJ Tatler – A Quick Guide to the Four Major Scandals that May Bring Down the Obama Administration submitted by VA Right!
- Downgrade Diary – The Moral Disaster of Benghazi, Obamacare, IRS submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Newsmax –Liberal Group ProPublica Says IRS Leaked Documents to Them submitted by The Razor
- Richard Epstein/Defining Ideas–Watching ObamaCare Unravel submitted by Bookworm Room
- Shelly Palmer –3D Printing is Way Scarier Than Plastic Guns submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Michael Totten – Why the Syrian War Could Last Ten Years submitted by The Watcher
- Michelle Malkin – A Brief History of Slimy Dem Snoops and Dumpster Divers submitted by Watcher