Congratulations to winning Council member The Provacateur for his article How Bonds Work (and How Current Policy Will Wreck Them and the Economy With It) and non-Council entry Reclusive Leftist for Feminists and the mystery of Sarah Palin.
Please read and share these and the other fine pieces in this week’s contest…you’ll be glad you did.
Le Bon weekend..and again, congratulations not only to the winners but to the participants. Oh, and thanks for putting up with yours truly as substitute Watcher this week!
Rob Miller @ Joshuapundit
Winning Council Submissions
- First place with 2 1/3 points! – The Provacateur – How Bonds Work (and How Current Policy Will Wreck Them and the Economy With It)
- Second place with 1 2/3 points – Bookworm Room – The Declaration of Independence . . . and chickens?
- Third place with 1 1/3 points – Mere Rhetoric – Prominent Jewish Democrats Double Down On Obama.Unpersuasively.
- Fourth place with 1 point – The Glittering Eye – Haeckel and the Development of Nations
- Fifth place with 2/3 point – (T*) – Soccer Dad – Extra! Extra! get Your Paper
- Fifth place with 2/3 point – (T*) – Right Truth – Pride Or Lack Thereof
- Sixth Place with 1/3 point – Rhymes With Right – In Re:Palin
Winning Non-Council Submissions
- First place with 2 1/3 points! – Reclusive Leftist – Feminists And The Mystery Of Sarah Palin
- Second place with 1 2/3 points – Rubin Reports – The Middle East is a place where wishful thinking gets people killed but makes careers for politicians, diplomats, academics, and journalists
- Third place with 1 1/3 point – (T*) – Michael Totten – The real Quaqmire in the Middle East
- Third place with 1 1/3 point – (T*) – Ralph Peters – The Moscow Giveaway
- Fourth place with 2/3 point – Diana West – Victors Don’t Declare Victory Over Each Other
- Fifth place with 1/3 point – (T*) – Star Parker – When Color Trumps Christianity
- Fifth place with 1/3 point – (T*) – Rick Richman / Commentary – The Coming US Peace Plan
3 Responses to “Watcher’s Winners!!”