This week’s submissions come at a time of great unrest in the world. While those in the United States gave thanks others in the world suffered the terrible consequences of Islamic terrorism. While I have no doubt that many on the American left celebrate the departure of President Bush for what they consider as a more diplomatic alternative, I believe that many on the right are well aware that the tragedy of India’s Mumbai terrorist attacks could have happened on our soil if not for the efforts of the outgoing Bush administration.
As I write this post some 10,000 protesters have taken to the streets in India to protest in anger over their government’s weak response before, during and after the attacks that left 171 innocents dead.
These attacks will put an intensified spotlight on the incoming Obama administration and further expose the quislings in the mainstream media that put ideological proclivities ahead of truth in journalism.
Please enjoy this week’s submissions.
- Rhymes With Right – Something To Give Thanks About — Part III
- Joshuapundit – Defeating the Death Cult
- Mere Rhetoric – Former Peace Process Diplomats To Obama: Renewed Peace Process Guaranteed To Fail
- The Provocateur – The Politics and Policy of Bailouts and Corporate Tax Cuts
- The Colossus of Rhodey – On Delaware education
- The Glittering Eye – Oars in the Water
- Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Jihad’s Phony Hostages
- Right Truth – P.C./D.C.
- Soccer Dad – Cooties
- The Razor – Use the Banks to Identify the Savages
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – Gateway Pundit – Magdi Allam: The Terrorism of Cut-Tongues Is More Dangerous Than Cut-Throats
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – American Thinker/Andrew Bostom – The Legacy of Jihad in India
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – Classical Values – Candy-ass goes mainstream
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Dick Morris – The Two Obama Myths: The Youth Vote and Small Donors
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – Target Rich Environment – CeaseFire NJ’s Language Shift
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Naxalite Rage – Second Round Analysis
- Submitted By: Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Stratfor – Strategic Motivations for the Mumbai Attack
- Submitted By: Right Truth – Passing Through – THINKING OUTSIDE THE TRIBE
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Elder of Ziyon – Islamist strategy vs. Western tactics
- Submitted By: The Razor – Likelihood of Success – We’re All Chabadniks Now