It’s Wednesday! This means we have another great set of articles as searched out and written by the Watcher’s Council exposing the week’s biggest weasels.
In a week where ACORN was caught not once, not twice, but three times seeking to help a pimp cover up an illegal prostitution ring of underage prostitutes from El Salvador you can be sure that the weasels are crawling out of the woodwork. From ABC news, a supposed “professional news organization”, that can’t bring itself to cover the scandal to the rest of the media that finds all critics of President Obama as racist, rest assured that there is no shortage of weasel related news to go around.
Please enjoy this week’s submissions. Check back on Friday for the winners.
- Soccer Dad – When your enemy’s a light bulb
- Mere Rhetoric – Arab World Pretty Psyched About Swedish “Organ Theft” Blood Libel, Palestinians Launch Formal Investigation
- Joshuapundit – A Tale Of Two Hurricanes
- Bookworm Room – Liberals are correct: I have a serious problem with Obama’s color
- The Provocateur – The Unholy Alliance of General Electric and Dr. Anna Chacko
- Rhymes With Right – A Reflection On The First Anniversary Of Hurricane Ike
- The Glittering Eye – Establishing Relative Priorities
- The Colossus of Rhodey – The ridiculously hyperbolic remain in the M.S.M.
- Right Truth – New York Terror search raises big questions – UPDATE 9/11 style terror plot investigation moves to Denver
- The Razor – Why Obama Ignores the War in Afghanistan
- Submitted By: The Watcher – The Powers That Be – Jimmy Carter is Black
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – The Terror Wonk Plus – Assessing Counter-Terror Since 9/11
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – Secular Right – Obama’s Speech to The Children
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Victor Davis Hanson – The Lamentations of the Elite – Has Obama made things better or worse for America’s race relations?
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – RealClearPolitics – The Best Health Care Plan You’ve Never Heard Of
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Washington Examiner – Health Care Reform Faces Inconvenient Questions
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – PowerLine – Political discourse is flat, or would be if autocrats would only impose Thomas Friedman’s way
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Big Government – Chaos for Glory: My Time With ACORN
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – Qantara.de – False Friends
- Submitted By: Right Truth – Sultan Knish – The Future of the War on Terror, is the War on Islam
- Submitted By: The Razor – Michael Yon – Pedros
- Submitted By: The Watcher – David Harsanyi at Reason Magazine – Why Can’t We All Just Get Along?