This weeks winners are in and it is clear that the overriding topics were concerned with the failure of the GOP and the new challenges we face going forward under an Obama administration.
Both winning entries discussed what must be done to rebuild the GOP going forward. This was echoed by many other posts. That topic alone will be a pressing issue going forward as conservatives look back on two consecutive defeats thanks to a lackluster leadership and the failure to reach independents.
Please enjoy this weeks’ winning entries:
- First place with 2 3/3 votes votes! – Bookworm Room – Reaching new demographics
- Second place with 2 votes – The Glittering Eye – A Prospective Obama Administration (Updated)
- Third place with 1 1/3 vote – Rhymes With Right – Something That Must Be Said
- Fourth place with 1 vote – (T*) – Hillbilly White Trash – The Great GOP Civil War
- Fourth place with 1 vote – (T*) – Mere Rhetoric – Noted Democratic Shill Begs Nutroots Not To Viciously Attack Emanuel For Being Too Jewish
- Fourth place with 1 vote – (T*) – Joshuapundit – From The Beginning
- Fifth place with 2/3 votes – (T*) – Soccer Dad – Overcoming idiocy
- Fifth place with 2/3 votes – (T*) – Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Valor and Patience
- Sixth place with 1/3 votes – (T*) – The Razor – Return to First Principles
- Sixth place with 1/3 votes – (T*) – The Provocateur – Fraud, Corruption, and Power: What Our Bailout Tax Dollars Are Really Going To
- First place with 3 1/3 votes votes! – Big Lizards The Great Leap Forward: How the Heck Can We Win Anyway?
- Second place with 2 2/3 votes – Seraphic Secret Israel: The One Bomb State
- Third place with 2 votes – The Next Right Change.gov and the Contradiction of the Postmodern Left Netroots
- Fourth place with 1 2/3 votes – damnum absque injuria Sore Winners
- Fifth place with 1 vote – Dr. Robert Zubrin/Pajamas Media We Can Solve the Financial Crisis by Destroying OPEC
- Sixth place with 1/3 votes – (T*) – Danger Room Defense Chief: Give Us New Nukes, or Else
- Sixth place with 1/3 votes – (T*) – Real Clear Politics A Few Post-Election Thoughts
- Sixth place with 1/3 votes – (T*) – Dick Morris President Obama: Conservator in Chief