This week’s winning submissions are tallied and out the door. The two top winning council entries deal with Islamic terrorism. In a sort of ironic twist Right Truth’s first place submission deals with the topic of political correctness versus security concerns at a time when Muslim groups are speaking out against a Lego toy that depicts terrorists as bad guys. It seems the politically correct notion of not speaking the truth about Islamic terrorism is all it took to get leaders of this religion to become outraged. Islamic terrorism, silence, toy depicting the evil Islamic terrorist, outrage. Political correctness kills.
The winning non-council entry also deals with Islamic terrorism with respect to Israel and the ill conceived notion that peace can be had if only Israel would concede to the demands of Arab leaders that seek to undercut Israel’s interests for the sake of Islamic and Arab expansionism.
Terrorism is the overriding theme in this weeks entries. Please read these highly insightful submissions and pass them on to your friends, relatives and neighbors.
Winning Council Submissions
- First place with 2 1/3 points! – Right Truth – P.C./D.C.
- Second place with 2 points – Joshuapundit – Defeating the Death Cult
- Third place with 1 1/3 point – Soccer Dad – Cooties
- Fourth place with 1 point – (T*) – The Provocateur – The Politics and Policy of Bailouts and Corporate Tax Cuts
- Fourth place with 1 point – (T*) – Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Jihad’s Phony Hostages
- Fifth place with 2/3 point – (T*) – Mere Rhetoric – Former Peace Process Diplomats To Obama: Renewed Peace Process Guaranteed To Fail
- Fifth place with 2/3 point – (T*) – The Glittering Eye – Oars in the Water
Winning Non-Council Submissions
- First place with 3 points! – Elder of Ziyon – Islamist strategy vs. Western tactics
- Second place with 1 2/3 point – (T*) – American Thinker/Andrew Bostom – The Legacy of Jihad in India
- Second place with 1 2/3 point – (T*) – Stratfor – Strategic Motivations for the Mumbai Attack
- Third place with 1 1/3 point – (T*) – Gateway Pundit – Magdi Allam: The Terrorism of Cut-Tongues Is More Dangerous Than Cut-Throats
- Third place with 1 1/3 point – (T*) – Naxalite Rage – Second Round Analysis
- Fourth place with 2/3 point – Likelihood of Success – We’re All Chabadniks Now
- Fifth place with 1/3 point – Classical Values – Candy-ass goes mainstream