This weeks winning entries pit the mainstream media’s pro-Obama narrative against Barack Obama’s actual record of accomplishment and personal identity.
The media has shed what little credibility they had by coming to the defense of Barack Obama’s “share the wealth” statement. Once again those that oppose Barack Obama on substantive matters are being labeled as racist. Attacked by the very people that should protect the rights of those that speak candidly about their political leaders.
The winning entries in both categories touch on these topics. The top entries in each category explore these topics in depth with a focus on the corrupt media and their attempts to rewrite history in real time with the skilled expertise of antagonistic propagandists.
When viewed as a retrospective I doubt that any of today’s so called journalists will publicly admit to their intellectually bankrupt behavior but these entries note it as a public record.
Winning Council Submissions
- First place with 2 1/3 votes votes! – Bookworm Room – Why Obama’s “share the wealth” argument should hurt him
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – Soccer Dad – The Washington Post chooses hope ahead of substance
- Third place with 1 vote – (T*) – The Razor – If Obama Wins… Part 2
- Third place with 1 vote – (T*) – Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Media Bias #89 – The Audacity Of Inexperience
- Third place with 1 vote – (T*) – The Glittering Eye – Unforeseen Secondary Effects
- Fourth place with 2/3 votes – (T*) – The Colossus of Rhodey – Don’t know much about history? The media sure doesn’t
- Fourth place with 2/3 votes – (T*) – Rhymes With Right – Some Sense From The Pentagon
Winning Non-Council Submissions
- First place with 2 1/3 votes votes! – Hot Air – The Comprehensive Argument Against Barack Obama
- Second place with 1 1/3 votes – Daled Amos – o so far… Saturday, October 18, 2008 “In what kind of nation, do the media investigate critics more than candidates?”
- Third place with 1 vote – (T*) – Nolan Finley – America Should Follow The Little Red Hen
- Third place with 1 vote – (T*) – The Paragraph Farmer – An Open Letter To My Friend Art
- Third place with 1 vote – (T*) – Patterico’s Pontifications – Evidence of Obama-Ayers Tie Sent Down the Memory Hole . . . Almost!
- Fourth place with 2/3 votes – Gateway Pundit – Media Refuses to Release Video of Obama Toasting & Praising Close Friend Rashid Khalidi– A Former PLO Operative, Jew-Hater & Friend of Bill Ayers
- Fifth place with 1/3 votes – (T*) – American Thinker – Obama’s campaign built on lies
- Fifth place with 1/3 votes (T*) – NewsBusters – Enraged Leftwing Blogosphere Hurls Attacks Against Joe the Plumber
T* – Denotes Tie