Update Below: 1934 Political Cartoon warning about big spending dems!
With the untimely death of Freddie Mac CFO David Kellermann I thought it best to look back to the leading causes of the financial crisis. Please take 20 minutes of your day to watch these two important videos. (h/t Don Wade and Roma, WLS AM Chicago)
These videos were readily available before the election, the clips were in the public domain before the market collapsed and AFTER. Yet the disgusting activists in the mainstream media ignored them. They glorified the Democrats, vilified the Republicans, vilified the CEO’s and cheered the government takeover of private industry. Is it any wonder that the newspapers are failing?
Speaking of shame, if it turns out that Kellermann did kill himself out of shame or any other kind of fallout related to the financial crisis I think it might be nice to contact Iowa Senator Charles Grassley and remind him of the ramifications of his stupid ass demagoguery; is this the Japanese approach he was hoping for?
Please enjoy all of this week’s great submissions. And remember, a weasel isn’t officially exposed until you expose them and tell the world about their weaselly ways!
Have a weasel tip? Help us spot the weasel, send me an e-mail and help keep an eye on the weasels of the world!
- Right Truth – Witch Hunts (and you are the witch)
- The Provocateur – Dr. Andrew Agwunobi Strikes Again
- Joshuapundit – The Real Holocaust Denial
- The Razor – Obama Administration Sucking Moonbats Out of Private Sector
- Rhymes With Right – About The Secession Thing
- The Glittering Eye – For the Want of a Horseshoe Nail
- Bookworm Room – Honing our arguments
- Soccer Dad – Preoccupied with occupation
- Wolf Howling – Throwing Green Fuel On An Economic Fire
- Submitted By: Right Truth – American Daughter – The Intimidation Begins
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Portfolio – Confessions of a TARP CEO’s Wife
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Doug Ross@Journal – Let Them Eat Dirt
- Submitted By: The Razor – The Journal of the American Enterprise Institute – The Coming of the Fourth American Republic
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – Right On The Left COast – Close West Point?
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Rortybomb – Ban Mortgage Prepayment Penalties at the Federal Level, 1: Texas
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – Britannica Blog – Shock peace therapy for the mideast
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Elder of Ziyon – More of those “civilians” killed in Gaza (UPDATED)
- Submitted By: Wolf Howling – AIFD – Obama Administration Stacking the Deck with Islamists
- Submitted By: The Watcher – Thomas Sowell at The Jewish World Review – Are You an ‘Extremist’?
See Also: Michelle Malkin – Members of Congress look like their budgets