Please enjoy this week’s submissions. They represent the finest examples as sought out and found by the Watcher’s Council and passed onto you as exhibit A in the quest to expose weasels digging holes in your backyard. Many of the Weasels you are about to read about have been written about many times before in these pages. Some weasels are harder to stop than others
As the saying goes, “this has happened before and it will happen again”. That is unless you and I do our collective parts and pass these many fine articles onto others so the weasels have less and less cover; leaving them vulnerable to being outed by the very truth’s they seek to hide. No goal could be better or more important.
Please pass these articles on and make it impossible for the weasels in these pages to find a comfortable place to hide. Then come back on Friday to see which author took home the prize for the best in this class of articles for this week’s contest.
- Mere Rhetoric – Confirmed: College Doesn’t Make Kids Smarter, Just More Liberal
- The Provocateur – Intern Dispute Turns Into First Amendment Battle
- Right Truth – Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar Captured
- The Colossus of Rhodey – “Iron Man was right”
- Rhymes With Right – Mayor Parker Considers Making One Ride Free – And Another More Expensive
- The Glittering Eye – Sometimes You Need More Than a Narrative
- Soccer Dad – The administration’s goldstone omission
- Joshuapundit – Life 2.0
- Wolf Howling – A Dangerous Retreat From The War Of Ideas
- The Razor – Of Chinese Wheelbarrows and Iran’s Nuclear Weapons Program
- American Digest – Notes on Love and Death
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – TongeLashing – Why doesn’t Jenny Tonge allow an investigation into her life?
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Peach Pundit – The Curious Case of Ken Hodges
- Submitted By: Right Truth – Plank’s Constant – Christians Driven out of Holy Land
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – The Chronicle of Higher Education – The Night They Burned Ranum’s Papers
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – Texas Conservative’s Blog – Inside the Medina Movement, A Scary Look
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – The Pakistan Policy Blog – Pakistani-U.S. Raid Nabs Mullah Baradar: Kayani Doctrine in Full Effect
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Legal Insurrection – More Rights for Terrorists Mean More Dead Terrorists
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Harry’s Place – Hate speech, Israel’s legitimacy and the “war” on Andrew Sullivan
- Submitted By: Wolf Howling – M. Zhudi Jasser @ DC – Failing at force protection: The misguided Pentagon report on the Ft. Hood massacre
- Submitted By: The Razor – Stormbringer’s Thunder – Working on the Minimalist Philosophy
- Submitted By: American Digest – Armed and Dangerous – Who bears the costs of moral vanity?
- Submitted By: The Watcher – Ken Blackwell @ American Spectator – Dawn, Go Away