What’s the sign that President Trump’s great speech trolled the Progressives? The Left fell headlong into vulgarity and rudeness to show their disdain. (That vulgarity earns this post a NSFW warning.)
First of all, it was a GREAT speech. Don’t believe me? This is from Trump-Haters CNN:
- 78% of those polled saw last night’s speech as somewhat or very positive.
- 7 in 10 Speech-Watchers Say Trump Boosted Optimism.
- CNN commentator Van Jones (who was forced to resign from The Obama Administration for calling Republicans “assholes”) tweeted about the speech: “He became President of the United States in that moment, period.“
Guess he won Hollywood back, huh? Not really…
- The credible and measured Charlie Sheen tweeted: “suck a bag of soiled dicks, you FASCIST, legally retarded, DESPOTIC IMBECILE!”
- The habitually unfunny comedian, Sarah Silverman was at least more succinct. She merely tweeted her classy “go-to” word: cunt.
- Rosie O’Donnell, who was protesting out front, turns out to be way better at linguistics than legality. She told a reporter: “Te amo immigrants mucho. Yo estudia espanol en escuela. La personas esta aqui viva en la ustados unitos todas personas es Americanos.” The English translation is, “I love you very much, immigrants. I studied Spanish in school. The people living here in the United States are all Americans.” (No, Rosie. Only the ones who came here LEGALLY and were willing to abide by our laws to become citizens are AMERICANS).
To read more, please go here.