If you made your way here you have come across the temporary location for the new design of Watcher of Weasels. The design is currently in flux but is quickly converging to a “completed” state in what I hope will lead to a dynamic reader experience. As such, unlike the Constitution, this site is a living document. Its purpose however will be enduring despite the dynamic nature of the site design.
This week’s nominations are:
1. The Glittering Eye – The 2008 Beijing Olympics
2. Soccer Dad – Charm city charm offensive
3. Bookworm Room – The AP shows surprising honesty when it comes to Joe Biden
4. The Razor – Russia – The New Cold War
5. Joshua Pundit – Biden Off More Than He Can Chew
6. Wolf Howling – What Does Joe Biden Offer To Obama?
7. Colossus of Rhodey – NBC’s Andrea Mitchell Thinks Joe Biden is ‘Not Part of Washington’
8. Rhymes With Right – Not Every POW Supports McCain
9. Cheat-Seeking Missiles – North Coast – Day 5: Bookworm Revealed!
1. Paragraph Farmer – Remaking Grease in Denver
2. Pajamas Media/Belmont Club – Unity
3. Kirby Mountain – Puttin’ the Boone (Pickens) in Boondoggle
4. Seraphic Secret – The Terrorist is Still Dead
5. Telegraph UK – Gavin Menzies: mad as a snake – or a visionary?
6. Michael Totten/Middle East Journal – The Truth About Russia In Georgia
7. Powerline Blog – Energy Policy For The Ignorant
8. Media Backspin – Gadi Evron on Cyber Warfare
9. Boston.com Olympics Blog – You’re Not Supposed to See This