Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week’s contest is dedicated to our Watcher’s Council Birthday Girl, Terresa from the Noisy Room!
Best wishes from all your Council mates and many happy returns, M’dear!
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to the ‘Contact Me’ page at Joshuapundit and post a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- Simply Jews – Iran irked by errors in Qurans from China
- The Noisy Room – The Hate That Never Ended
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Evidence that racism must not really be a problem anymore
- New Zeal – Rep. Dennis Kucinich, Russian Sympathizer
- The Political Commentator – Obama jobs speech: This time with feeling!
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – What If 9/11 Never Happened?
- The Razor – A Short List of Lessons Since 9-11
- Right Truth – The Meaning Of Memorial For 9/11
- Bookworm Room – Paul Krugman And Potemkin Jobs
- The Glittering Eye –Infrastructure And The Jobs Of The Future
- Rhymes With Right – A Dumb Ordinance Passed For PC Reasons
- Joshuapundit–The Secret Blue State Plan To Steal The 2012 Elections
- Snapped Shot – Flattery
- Constitutionalists United For Liberty – Presenting Cody Robert Judy
- Maggie’s Notebook – Masjid al-Salam Islamic Society of Tulsa: FBI Report Ties to Muslim Brotherhood, ISNA, NAIT
- The Post West – Comments on Reads 9/1
- Capitalist Preservation – Burning Flags Over America
- The Passing Parade – Dr. Strangetuber, Or How I learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Potato submitted by Simply Jews
- Sultan Knish –One Nation Under Debt submitted by The Noisy Room
- Patterico – Bad Facts Make Bad (ADA) Law; The Case of the Alcoholic Truck Driver submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Accuracy In Media – Media Prepare Russian Treaty Trap for the U.S. submitted by New Zeal
- MISH’S Global Economic Trend Analysis –Deutsche Bank CEO says “It’s Obvious Many Banks Will Not Survive if Forced to Value Sovereign Debt at Market Prices” submitted by The Political Commentator
- Fear, Honor, and Interest – Libya: Airpower, SOF and the NTC submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Business Insider/Nassim Taleb –The American Economy Will Transfer $5 Trillion To Banker Pay And Bonuses Over The Next 10 Years submitted by The Razor
- The Moral Liberal –The Art Of Political Rhetoric submitted by Right Truth
- Commentary/Omri Ceren –New York Times not even bothering to source their anti-Israel partisans submitted by Bookworm Room
- Zenpundit – R2P is a Doctrine Designed to Strike Down the Hand that Wields I submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Hot Air – Blast from the past: Ron Paul quits the Republican party submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Andrew McCarthy – How the NYPD Gets Jihad Right submitted by Joshuapundit
- Christopher Hitchens – Simply Evil submitted by The Watcher
- Stephen Moore – Why Americans Hate Economics submitted by The Watcher