Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week’s contest is dedicated to Isabella Santorum and little Elli – get well soon, we’re pulling for you sweethearts.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Colossus of Rhodey – If you didn’t know this was coming by now, you’re living in a cave
- Joshuapundit–The New Egypt – Bankrupt And Sinking Fast
- The Noisy Room – Tantrum on the Tarmac
- Simply Jews – Wayne Madsen drops another… bombshell: Barack Obama outed as CIA creation
- New Zeal – Russia Today Hires WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange- Will the Kremlin Be Pleased?
- The Political Commentator – In a debate would John King ask Obama about this…? (Video)
- VA Right – Senator Janet Howell ‘Rectal Avenger’
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The Saudi Persian War
- The Mellow Jihadi – Parading Vets: St Louis Vs. New York
- Bookworm Room – ObamaCare, the Catholic Church, and mandatory abortion payments
- The Razor – The Twisted Memory of Newt Gingrich
- Rhymes With Right – Presidents Are Not Kings; Americans No Obliged To Appear When He Beckons
- Right Truth – What’s In A Name?
- The Right Planet – GOP: On Whose Side?
- The Glittering Eye –The History of Spaghetti and Marinara
- The Independent Sentinel – Obama Signed the Anti-Counterfeiting Treaty & Ceded Our Internet Rights to the UN
- Ask Marion – Hillary Leaving as Obama’s Eligibility Trial(s) Move Forward… Coincidence?
- Capitalist Preservation – A hiss is just a hiss, a lie is just a lie…
- Smithsonian.com – Revisiting the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Alisina.org – What Is My Identity? submitted by Joshuapundit
- Michelle Malkin –For Santorum submitted by The Noisy Room
- Terry Glavin – It’s Not Funny Anymore submitted by Simply Jews
- American Thinker – The Civilized Man vs. the MTA Savages submitted by New Zeal
- Caroline Glick –The Zionist Imperative submitted by The Political Commentator
- Investor.com – Media Act As Though Only Republicans Misbehave submitted by VA Right
- The Reserve Officer – New Defense Strategy submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- The Kitchen Dispatch –Aloha, Sarge Charlie. Until We Meet Again submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Bill Whittle–The Vote Pumpsubmitted by Bookworm Room
- Via Meadia –Beyond Blue Part One: The Crisis of the American Dream submitted by The Razor
- Frontloading HQ – I’ll see your white knight and raise you a filing deadline. Why It’s Too Late for Entry in the Republican Nomination Racesubmitted by Rhymes with Right
- Blogbat –The Moon Is Made of Cheese, You Know submitted by Right Truth
- Bob Owens/PJ Media – New Emails Suggest Eric Holder Perjured Himself submitted by The Glittering Eye
- American Thinker – Barack Obama and the Strategy of Manufactured Crisis submitted by The Right Planet
- Gates of Vienna – Breivik: Al Qaeda’s Man in Oslo? submitted by The Watcher