Welcome to the latest edition of the Watcher’s council, a group of some of the most incisive blogs in the`sphere. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one of their own and one from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. The Council votes to pick the winners in each category and the results can be seen in this space on Friday morning.
We have a real treat in store for you, Watcher’s Council fans! This week marks the addition of two outstanding new members.
For openers, we have Wolf Howling, whom we welcome back as he returns to Council membership after a long absence.
And this marks the debut new Council member American Digest, long a favorite stop in the blogosphere for a number of Council members as well as his many fans.
They’re both excellent writers and will reward your attention.
Pond’rings, Dinah Lord, Shyspeak and Common Cents all won honorable mention on the Watcher’s Council page this week by taking advantage of our link whorage opportunity this week. If you wish to have your work earn an honorable mention and appear on the Watcher’s Council page next week, the opportunity is open and up for grabs.
Here’s how you do it:
- Make a post on your site linking to this week’s Council winners
- Send me an e-mail by Tuesday 5 PM with the subject line ‘link whorage’ at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the post you wrote linking to this week’s winners and a link to a new piece you’ve written that you want to appear here the following week.
- We”ll do the rest, and the increased traffic and the resulting fame and notoriety are all yours!
So, without further ado let’s see what we have this week….
- Joshuapundit – Latinos And ObamaCare
- American Digest – Drain Bamage: I Guess It’s Going to Be “All About Soul” Forever
- Right Truth – We must do something about … Leprechauns
- Wolf Howling – Obama Fails His First Test As Commander In Chief
- Bookworm Room– Reason to be grateful Obama appointed gay porn-purveyor Jennings as Safe Schools Czar
- Rhymes With Right – When You Normalize the Aberrant, The Unthinkable Becomes Thinkable
- Soccer Dad – The ongoing refuge of the refugees
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Stereotypes are bad — except if you wanna criticize Tiger Woods
- The Razor – The President’s Deaf Ear
- Mere Rhetoric – West Point Speech – Rhetorically Sublime Modern Day Lincoln Said “I” 40+ Times, “Win” Or “Victory” 0
- The Glittering Eye – Can Congress Reduce Healthcare Costs?
- The Provocateur – Dr. Chako on Big Government
- Pond’rings – An Encounter With Terrorism
- Dinah Lord – A far grander vision: an Islamic center near Ground Zero
- Shyspeak – A Letter to Obama From “The Greatest Generation”
- Common Cents – “Hide the Decline” – The Great Global COOLING Coverup
- Submitted By: The Watcher – Gateway Pundit– Fistgate II: High School Students Given “Fisting Kits” At Kevin Jennings’ GLSEN Conference ( Photo)
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Robert Avrech/Big Hollywood – Lupe Velez: When Shame, Abortion and Suicide Collide
- Submitted By: American Digest– Finemrespice – Their Charms Proved Irresistible
- Submitted By: Right Truth – GrEaT sAtAnS GiRlFrIeNd – Twisted
- Submitted By: Wolf Howling – Plumb Bob Blog – 56 World Newspapers: “Scandal? What Scandal?”
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – Big Government – Obama colluding with Left to subvert his own Afghan war policy
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – Biblical Archeology Review – How December 25th Became Christmas
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – Virgil Speaks – Why I’m not a Liberal any more
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Dalad Amos – Muslims Both Initiated and Funded The Goldstone report – Which Explains A Lot
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – New Ledger – View From West Point:We Are Not The Enemy
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – Jonathan Tobin/Commentary Contentions – Blame America First — World War II Edition
- Submitted By: The Razor – Covert Ratining Blog – Let Us Shun The Obese This Holiday Season
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Big Government – Was Dem health Care Strategy Written In Prison?