Ah,love and happiness…what would we do without it? Al Green understands,y’know.And so do I.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too. Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply e-mail me a link at email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Honorable mention’ no later than Monday 6PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Noisy Room – Soros, the Youth, High Tech and the Fundamental Change that is Revolution
- Joshuapundit –Turkish PM Erdogan Consolidates His Islamist Regime By Purging The Military
- Simply Jews – In Doubt About Multiculturalism
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – L’Etat C’est Moi
- VA Right – Ron Paul’s Drug Problem
- Snapped Shot – A Medicine Factory, Of Course
- Bookworm Room – Obama suffers an empathy failure when it comes to Israel
- Right Truth – Lies That Lead to Wars and Death
- The Glittering Eye –From Memory
- The Colossus of Rhodey–Let’s kill some minorities, even though it makes no economic sense!
- The Razor – The Real Problem With Libertarianism
- Rhymes With Right – Odd, No Liberals Objected To Political Activity By This Judicial Spouse
- Gulag Bound – Top 5 Revolutions Backed by George Soros submitted by The Noisy Room
- Melanie Phillips – The Palestine Paper That Got Away submitted by Joshuapundit
- Modernity Blog – Chomsky And IHR submitted by Simply Jews
- The Best Defense – What can Ike and Lawrence of Arabia teach us about Army personnel policy? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Hot Air – Democrats plan to battle GOP to keep Planned Parenthood funding submitted by VA Right
- Ace Of Spades HQ – Thank G-d Obama Gave That Cairo Speech, Eh? submitted by Snapped Shot
- Wolf Howling – Battles That Changed History:The Battle of Chipyong-ni, Feb. 13-15, 1951 submitted by Bookworm Room
- Danger Room – Wired –‘Armed Humanitarians’ Kill People Between Sips of Tea submitted by Right Truth
- USNI Blog – HH104, WWATMD… submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Project Syndicate – The Poverty of Dictatorship submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Ray Gross/American Thinker – Sarah and the San Francisco Poster Warssubmitted by The Watcher
- Zero Hedge – Jim Quinn – Guest Post: Grapes Of Wrath – 2011 submitted by The Razor
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – The Muslim Brotherhood’s Five-Year Plan submitted by The Watcher
- Phyllis Chesler – The Steady Erosion of Women’s Rights in Egypt: A Photographic Story submitted by The Watcher