Another week another contest! Please check out these great submissions; a gift from the Watcher’s Council to you. Check back on Friday for the results on the best of the week’s best!
- Mere Rhetoric – Figures. Feds Didn’t Clear Brush In LA Wildfire Areas Because Of Liberal Pressure.
- The Provocateur – A Psychopath at the Pittsburgh VA
- Rhymes With Right – Well, The Text Of The Speech Is Out
- Right Truth – Obama the Liar
- Soccer Dad – Verdict first; investigation afterwards
- Bookworm Room – Are Obama and the American people capable of mimicking a Hitler/Nazi-like experience?
- The Colossus of Rhodey – “Hyper-partisan?”
- The Glittering Eye – Keep Faith With the Promise
- Joshuapundit – Obamaspeak: Challenge For Youth
- Submitted By: The Watcher – Gateway Pundit – WaPo Mourns Loss Of Great American “Patriot” –Commie-Truther Van Jones
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – Peter Finn, Joby Warrick and Julie Tate / WSJ – How a Detainee Became An Asset
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Ranked Choice Voting – Propaganda to Remain on the Ballot
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – Texas Rainmaker – An Open Letter To The Secretary Of Education
- Submitted By: Right Truth – GADDAFI SEEKS ISLAMIC CONQUEST OF ENGLAND AND WALES – The Last Crusade
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Yourish – Analyzing the AP anti-Israel bias
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – New York Post – Go ahead, make my high holiday
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – The New Yorker – The Rubber Room
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Villainous Company – Own It, Mr. Secretary
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Dr. Richard Rafal/WSJ – A Doctor’s Plan for Legal Industry Reform:My modest proposal to rearrange how lawyers do business.