Another Wednesday, another contest!! If you, like me are stuck in the aftermath of a pounding snowstorm and bitter cold then I have a prescription for you. Grab a hot tea, coffee or even something mind altering like hot buttered rum or perhaps a steeping hot lemonade with a touch of vodka to sooth the senses.
Sit back while enjoying your personal potion and read the wonderful articles that have been passed on to us by the Watcher’s Council. Upon reading what I consider to be some of the most egregious and fact finding exposés of weasels in your midst make note of each article and pass them on to your friends. Or better yet, pass on my prescription for warming up on this blustery winter day and point them directly to this article here!
Whatever path you take, enjoy.
As always, the Watcher’s Council wishes you a warm winter wonderland. Make sure to come back and visit us on Friday for the results of this weeks contest!
- Mere Rhetoric – Wonderful: Obama Blocking Apache Sales To Israel, “Dismayed” At Use During Cast Lead
- Wolf Howling – Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell, Don’t Change
- Rhymes With Right – Obama Supports Jim Crow Law To Oppose Free Speech Ruling
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Why I haven’t bought a Marvel comic in a couple years
- The Razor – Symbols Aren’t Leaders
- The Provocateur – A Conversation with Wade Rathke
- Right Truth – Palin’s RINO Problem
- Bookworm Room – San Francisco mulls expanding gay rights program at expense of academic programs
- The Glittering Eye – Whose Deficits?
- American Digest – Barack Obama: Imaginary Friend of Democrats. Cause and Cure.
- Soccer Dad – The inconvenient blizzards
- Submitted By: The Watcher – Jerome Ravetz @ What’s Up With That? – Climategate: Plausibility and the blogosphere in the post-normal age
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – IsraPundit – Bachmann speaks to the Republican Jewish Coalition
- Submitted By: Wolf Howling – Douglas Murray @ Telegraph Blogs – Geert Wilders: On Trial For Telling The Truth
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – Big Lizards – Here’s Exactly What We Don’t Need
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – Buckhorn Road – Apparently, our republic is “anti-democratic”
- Submitted By: The Razor – Stop the ACLU – Reuters: An Obama Lapdog?
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Big Government – Understanding the Tea Parties
- Submitted By: Right Truth – Chesler Chronicles – American Captured In Iraq. Who’s To Blame?
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – Pajamaes Media/Victor Davis Hanson – Why Fear Big Government?
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Zenpundit – Guest Post: Cameron on “A Response to a Most Remarkable Conversation”
- Submitted By: American Digest – Doug Ross Journal – The Sublime, Timeless Wisdom of Arianna Huffington Somehow Reduced to Ashes By Anonymous Commenter at Green Room
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Yaacov Lozowick’s Ruminations – Response to Naomi Paiss